Last Updated: September 7, 2017
WASH Multifamily Laundry Systems, LLC, a California limited liability company (“WASH”) is strongly committed to protecting your privacy and providing a safe online experience for all of our users and customers while offering the highest quality user experience to them.
WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU?
Information You Volunteer
We collect information that you volunteer to us (such as your name, e-mail address, home address, phone number, credit card information, and any other information you choose to provide). We collect this information when you create an account with us; participate in interactive features of the Services; fill out a form; make purchases or request information about products, support or training; or otherwise communicate with us.
Information Collected Automatically
When you access or use our Services, we automatically collect information about you, including:
- Log Information: We collect log information about your use of the Services, including the type of browser you use, access times, pages viewed, your IP address and the page you visited before navigating to our Services.
- Device Information: We collect information about the computer or mobile device you use to access our Services, including the hardware model, operating system and version, unique device identifiers and mobile network information.
- Location Information: We may collect information about the location of your device when running our mobile applications or otherwise consent to the collection of this information. For more details, please see “Your Choices” below.
- Information Collected by Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies: We use various technologies to collect information, including cookies and web beacons. Cookies are small data files stored on your hard drive or in device memory that help us provide our Services, improve our Services and your experience, see which areas and features of our Services are popular and count visits. Web beacons are electronic images that may be used in our Services or emails and help deliver cookies, count visits and understand usage and campaign effectiveness. For more information about cookies, and how to disable them, please see “Your Choices” below.
WHAT DO WE DO WITH COLLECTED INFORMATION?
We may use information about you for various purposes, including to:
- Provide, maintain and improve our Services;
- Provide and deliver the products and services you request, process transactions and send you related information, including confirmations and invoices;
- Send you technical notices, updates, security alerts and support and administrative messages;
- Respond to your comments, questions and requests and provide customer service;
- Communicate with you about products, services, offers, promotions, and rewards, and provide news and information we think will be of interest to you;
- Monitor and analyze trends, usage and activities in connection with our Services;
- Detect, investigate and prevent fraudulent transactions and other illegal activities and protect the rights and property of WASH and others;
- Personalize and improve the Services and provide advertisements, content or features that match user profiles or interests;
- Facilitate contests, sweepstakes and promotions and process and deliver entries and rewards;
- Link or combine with information we get from others to help understand your needs and provide you with better service; and
- Carry out any other purpose described to you at the time the information was collected.
HOW DO WE SHARE YOUR INFORMATION?
- With vendors, consultants and other service providers who need access to such information to carry out work on our behalf;
- With third parties for their own services and marketing purposes, unless you opt out of this type of sharing by requesting to unsubscribe from marketing messages;
- In response to a request for information if we believe disclosure is in accordance with, or required by, any applicable law, regulation or legal process;
- If we believe your actions are inconsistent with our user agreements or policies, or to protect the rights, property and safety of WASH or others;
- In connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing or acquisition of all or a portion of our business by another company;
- Between and among WASH and its current and future parents, affiliates, subsidiaries and other companies under common control and ownership; and
- With your consent or at your direction.
We may also share aggregated or de-identified information, which cannot reasonably be used to identify you.
We believe that choice in how and when you are contacted is key to customer satisfaction. Therefore, we offer several ways for you to update your contact information and/or change your preferences.
- You may unsubscribe to any of our online e-mail communications by following the unsubscribe instructions in the body of any e-mail message.
- You may write to us and update your contact information or ask that we not share your personal contact information with third parties at: 100 N. Sepulveda Blvd., 12th Floor, El Segundo, CA 90245. In those instances, we will retain your information in a “do not promote” file in our database.
- You may also contact us via e-mail at email@example.com.
We will take commercially reasonable steps to implement your opt-out requests promptly; but you may still receive promotional information from us by mail for up to 60 days due to printing and mailing schedules, and up to 10 days for e-mail. You may also continue to receive information from those third parties to whom your information was previously disclosed.
Most web browsers are set to accept cookies by default. If you prefer, you can usually choose to set your browser to remove or reject browser cookies. Please note that if you choose to remove or reject cookies, this could affect the availability and functionality of our Services.
WASH takes reasonable measures to help protect information about you from loss, theft, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction.
None of the information on the Services is intended for the use of children under 13, and WASH does not knowingly register any person or accept information from any person under the age of 13.
CHANGES IN CORPORATE STRUCTURE
YOUR CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS
Under California Civil Code sections 1798.83-1798.84, California residents are entitled to ask us for a notice describing what categories of personal customer information WASH shares with third parties or corporate affiliates for those third parties for direct marketing purposes. That notice will identify the categories of information shared and will include a list of the third parties and affiliates with which it was shared, along with their names and addresses. If you are a California resident and would like a copy of this notice, please submit a written request to the following address: 100 N. Sepulveda Blvd., 12th Floor, El Segundo, CA 90245. In your request, please specify that you want a “Website California Privacy Rights Notice”. Please allow at least 30 days for a response.
Or you can contact us by mail at:
WASH Multifamily Laundry Systems, LLC
Attn: General Counsel
100 N. Sepulveda Blvd., 12th Floor
El Segundo, CA 90245